Help Placing an Order on BDM Publications
- How to order print bookazines
- How to order Digital Editions of bookazines
- International Orders
- When will my order arrive?
- Questions about your order
Downloading and Viewing Digital Purchases
How you download and view our Print-replica PDF editions varies depending on the device you are using. You can find detailed instructions here.
Ordering Print Bookazines
- Navigate to the publication you want to buy using the category menu at the top of the site, or by searching for the title. If you see the publication on the home page, you can simply click “Buy Print” to add it to your basket straight away.
- On the publication info page, click the “Buy Now” button. If you want to purchase more than one copy of the publication, change the amount to the left of the button first.
- You can then continue browsing for other publications, or click the “View basket” button at the top of the page.
- The Basket will show you all of the publications you have added, and show you the individual and total price, along with shipping costs for your location. You also have the option to enter a coupon code here, if you have one.
- When happy with your order, click “Proceed to Checkout” to enter your shipping and payment detail in our secure checkout screen.
- Finally, click “Place Order”. You will receive an email confirming your order details shortly afterwards.
Ordering Digital Editions
- Our digital editions are purchased through either Pocketmags or Zinio (two of the largest digital magazine distributors in the world), or from within our Android/iOS apps.
- Our publications that have a digital edition available will display the separate price on the information page, along with a choice of ways to purchase the title (Zinio, Pocketmags, Android or iOS). Click on the provider you prefer.
- When ordering though Pocketmags or Zinio, you will need to sign up or log in to your account on those sites, and then follow the instructions to purchase.
- When ordering through one of the Android or iOS apps, you will need to download the app, sign up and then make your purchase.
- In both cases, your digital edition will be available to read as soon as the purchase is complete.
- You can read a more detailed explanation of how purchasing our digital editions works here.
International Orders (outside the UK)
- All orders are made in GBP, and then converted to your local currency by your bank or credit card provider.
- For any orders placed from countries outside of the UK, the exact price you pay will be dependant on the exchange rate of your credit/debit card provider, and therefore may vary.
- We currently deliver Worldwide, but please be aware that all publications are in English only. Shipping prices vary based on destination and number of print copies ordered.
When Will my Order Arrive?
- For orders from within the UK, we always aim to get your purchases to you within 7-10 days. If you are waiting for an order to arrive after this time, you can send us a message via the contact form here.
- We always aim to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible, but international delivery times will vary, depending on the level of service offered by the various postal organisations during the shipping process.
- For international orders (from outside the UK), please allow at least 14 days for delivery from when the item is mailed to avoid disappointment.
Questions About Your Order
- If you have a question about placing an order, or about an order you are waiting to arrive, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Office hours are: Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:30 GMT
Your Account on BDM Publications
Creating an Account
- You can either create an account during the checkout process of your first order, or you can create an account at any time here.
- You will need to enter a username/email address (usually easier to use your email as your username, as you will still have to add an email later if not) and choose a password for your account. Take the usual precautions when creating a password.
- Your account login gives you access to the Member Freebies area of the website, as well as letting you see order information, etc.
Add/Change Your Delivery Address
- You can access your account information by clicking BDM Info > My Account in the top menu. Sign in if prompted.
- Select “Addresses” from the menu on the left and click “Edit” next to either Billing address or Shipping address.
- Complete all of the required fields, and then click “Save address”.
Change Your Password
- Log in to your account and click “Account details” in the menu in the left. If you have forgotten your password and can’t access your account, click the “Lost your password?” link on the account login page here.
- On the Account details page, you can update your first and last name, your screen name (username) and change your password. You will need to enter both your old and new passwords.
Viewing Your Orders
- The “My Account” page will let you view both fulfilled and active orders, by clicking on the “Orders” heading in the menu on the left.
- You will see all of your orders in a list, but can click on each to see more details.
- If you believe there is a problem with an order in your account, please get in touch on 01626 362264, or via the contact form here.
Shipping & Delivery from BDM Publications
Shipping rates apply to all purchases of print editions from BDM Publications. You will pay a base rate for a single issue, which can vary depending on your location, and then an incremental rate for each additional item you add to your order.
Base Rates are:
United Kingdom – £1.59
Mainland Europe – £4.99
United States – £5.99
Canada – £5.99
Australia – £5.99
New Zealand – £5.99
Rest of the World – £6.99
Shipping of our print editions is available worldwide. Please be aware that all publications are written in English only.
Each item is packaged securely for shipping, but we cannot be held responsible for damage caused by local mail carriers in your home country.
If you are an international customer who has concerns about packaging or shipping in general, please contact us.
When Will My Order be Delivered?
We aim to get all UK orders delivered within 7-10 days. If you have been waiting longer than 14 days, please contact us and we will advise you of an estimated delivery time.
Shipping times may vary for all international orders, as the level of service provided by mail carriers differs greatly. Please allow at least 14 days for delivery, and be aware that in some countries, delivery time can be longer.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Returning a Print Edition
Cancellation Period. If you are a UK or EU customer, you may cancel a purchase of merchandise at any time within 14 days of the date of purchase.
You may return a print edition ordered through this website if it is damaged, not as advertised or otherwise faulty.
You must inform us of your wish to return the item within 14 days, and arrange the return of the item to us within a further 14 days. We will then issue a full refund or replacement at no cost to you.
Proof of Purchase must always be provided when requesting a return/refund.
To return a Print Edition:
Call Us: 01626 36 22 64
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to Us: Black Dog Media Ltd, Ashfield Lodge, 12 Torquay Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 1AH
If you are entitled to a refund and have returned the item to us, we will refund the full cost of the item to the credit card/Paypal account used to make the purchase.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days of receipt of the item.
We will inform you by email when the refund has been processed.
Returning a Digital Edition
Digital editions of our publications are sold through third parties (Pocketmags or Zinio) You can view their refund/cancellation policies below:
Contacting Us at BDM Publications
If you have a question or query not covered here, you can contact us directly using any of the methods below.
Email Us: email@example.com
Phone Us: 01626 36 22 64
Write to Us: Black Dog Media Ltd, Ashfield Lodge, 12 Torquay Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 1AH
Alternatively, you can use the contact form here to get in touch.